Karnataka Cabinet: The cabinet of Basavaraj Bommai of Karnataka took several important decisions in the meeting held on Monday night, in which it was decided to withdraw 35 criminal cases registered in various police stations of the state and government The reinstatement of the employees (Govt Employees) was also stamped. The cabinet’s decision to withdraw the criminal cases came after the recommendation of a sub-committee.
Government employees will be appointed
In the meeting held on Monday night, the cabinet gave its approval on several matters, including the appointment of municipal employees as government employees. The cabinet meeting concluded with the approval of the appointment of employees on outsourcing basis. Along with this, the government will appoint 11,133 civil servants serving in municipal corporations and other local bodies of the state as government employees under special recruitment rules.
Let us inform that 3,673 employees of the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), 5,533 in city councils and 1,927 civil servants in municipal corporations are working on contract basis. Now for this recruitment will be done as government employees and these civil servants will work under the pay scale of Rs 17,000-28,980, this decision was stamped in the meeting.
Important decisions of the cabinet
- The merger of Pre University (PU) and SSLC examination boards was also announced.
- Considering the financial loss and the need for additional staff in these educational bodies, the appointments were agreed upon.
- Decision on mutual transfer of teachers also. Such transfers are allowed when both the teachers of the same subject agree.
- A bill related to transfer of teachers will be introduced in the house.
- Below poverty line (BPL) card holders of SC and ST community will get 75 units of free electricity.
- The Chief Minister’s Education Fund scheme will be extended to the children of fishermen and farmers.
- Agreed to introduce the Bengaluru Metropolitan Land Transport Authority Bill in the House.
read this also: