Amit Shah Bihar Visit Live:For two days from today, Home Minister Amit Shah will be at Mission Bihar. During these two days, he will be camping in Seemanchal. This is the area of Bihar which is claimed to have the highest number of cases related to infiltration and Rohingya from Bangladesh. Even before Amit Shah’s visit, political agitation has also intensified. While JDU-RRG are the attackers, BJP is also retaliated fiercely. Amit Shah will start his Seemanchal tour today with a rally in Purnia. In which more than one lakh people are expected to gather. After the rally, the Home Minister will leave for Kishanganj. Where he will attend the meeting of Bihar BJP Core Group.
The political mercury of Bihar is high on this visit of Home Minister Shah. There is a ruckus on why Amit Shah is coming to Bihar. And that too in Seemanchal where the Muslim population is dominant. BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said that I have heard that Lalu Nitish Tejashwi is upset that why is the Home Minister coming, so will Amit Shah ji have to take visa from him to come to Bihar?
About 46 percent of the Muslim population in Seemanchal
Seemanchal is that area of Bihar which is adjacent to Nepal, West Bengal and Jharkhand. Four districts of Bihar come in this Seemanchal – Purnia, Kishanganj, Araria and Katihar. The Muslim population in the entire Seemanchal is about 46 percent. Of these, 68% in Kishanganj, 44% in Katihar, 43% in Araria, 38% in Purnia. This is the reason why BJP has been getting a ruckus in this area, so political pundits believe that Amit Shah will be in 2024. This area has been chosen to blow the bugle of the election.
23 september program
- Will land at Chunapur airport in Purnia between 10:00 am to 10:30 am.
- From here you will come directly to Indira Gandhi Stadium in Purnia.
- There is a public sentiment rally from 11:30. Will address the public meeting here.
- From here you will go directly to Chunapur airport in Purnia. From here you will go to Kishanganj by helicopter.
- Will hold a meeting with Bihar BJP office-bearers at Mata Gujri University in Kishanganj at 4 pm.
- There will be a meeting of Bihar BJP Core Group at Mata Gujri University at 5 pm in Kishanganj in which he will stay.
24 september program
- At 9:30 am, Subhash Palli will worship at Kali Mata Temple in Kishanganj.
- Will visit SSB Campus BOP in Kishanganj at 10:30 am. opening of the building.
- Will hold a meeting with officers at BSF camp in Kishanganj at 12 noon.
- At 3:30 pm in Kishanganj, Mata Gujri University will participate in the program ‘Sundar Subhumi’ organized on the Amrit Festival of Independence.
Tight security arrangements have been made
Tight security arrangements have been made for the arrival of the Union Home Minister. Everywhere surveillance is being done. Along with the local police, there are also central security personnel. There is also a dog squad. Many leaders have already arrived.