UP School Holiday: Incessant rain continues in UP. According to the Meteorological Department, there is no hope of relief from this yet. The Meteorological Center Lucknow has issued a yellow alert in different districts of UP, expressing the possibility of rain till 26 September. At the same time, due to heavy rains, a flood-like situation has arisen, and somewhere due to water-logging, life has become badly disturbed. Not only this, there is also loss of life and property. On Friday, 18 died in separate rain-related incidents. Even before this many people had died. Meanwhile, schools have been closed in many districts of UP in view of the possibility of heavy rain and alert.
Schools in these districts will remain closed on Saturday
- DM Suhas LY has issued an order to keep all board’s schools from class 1st to 8th closed on Saturday after it has been raining for 3 consecutive days in Gautam Budh Nagar and an alert has been issued by the Meteorological Department.
- In view of the rain alert in Lucknow too, schools will remain closed in many districts.
- In Agra too, the school has been kept closed on Saturday. BSA has issued orders to keep schools from nursery to class eight closed. In view of heavy rains and waterlogging, BSA has decided to keep the school closed. On the approval of the District Magistrate of Agra, the District Basic Education Officer has given orders. Government secondary and non-government aided secondary schools will also remain closed.
- In Etah also District Magistrate Ankit Kumar Agarwal has ordered to keep all the schools up to class 8 closed due to heavy rains.
- In view of the continuous rain in Kasganj district for the last 24 hours, on the instructions of District Magistrate Harshita Mathur, Basic Education Officer Rajiv Kumar has issued orders to keep all schools up to class 8 closed.
- Schools will remain closed in Aligarh on Saturday as well.
- In view of the rain alert, schools will also remain closed in Etawah on Saturday. Now schools will open in Etawah directly on 26th September i.e. Monday.
- Kanpur Nagar District Magistrate Visakh G Iyer has also declared a holiday in government and non-government schools of all boards from class 1 to 12 in view of the possibility of heavy rains.
- Apart from this, orders have been issued to keep schools closed on Saturday in Noida, Ghaziabad, Baghpat, Meerut, Sitapur, Bahraich, Bulandshahr, Mainpuri, Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar, Shamli, Farrukhabad in UP due to rain.